Monday 1 December 2014

Shoot

One more week to AFA!!! And starting work next monday~

I'm quite chill for AFA, since sunday is a re-cos and saturday is a simple costume. Too simple in fact, I'm going to look like a yellow banana while the rest are divas T_T Will try to glam it up but not sure how 

Snow halation shoot last friday!! I also went to sign my contract in the morning. Went down to paya lebah after that to get my staff photo taken. The silly map they provided was flipped -__- made me go around in circles until I spotted the building itself. Aiyo..... 


Fortunately my contact lens arrived just in time so I went to west mall to collect from my friend and rushed home to bathe and take a short nap. The shoot itself was okay, we took a bit longer than expected to get ready cos some of the girls came straight from work. I was quite happy with my overall look. Will layer the wig more next time. I hope to improve on my eye make up though....... I've been looking the same for every female character, it's quite saddening that there's no improvement. Here's a sneak peak XD

By deathpac photography

By Maze hahahah took so many shots because we couldn't get the snow right. 

Got home quite late because the group wanted to eat after the shoot despite it being already 11+. Got home exhausted. And I still had a shoot the next day which I was dreading because Vanille is super super tough. 

Woke up to bad news the next day-- the bf was sick and I knew he wouldn't be going for the shoot. I was so upset and totally no mood to cos anymore. It's the feeling of being pang seh-ed more than anything. Because I know I would have braved the headache or flu just to cos with him and the group, or at least go down to the venue to help out but he wouldn't. I'm not sure whether he only told the leader during noon time or that the leader only saw his message at that time but I had already done my base make up, was struggling with the fake lashes when I checked my phone and saw that the shoot had been postponed. INSTANT RELIEF. ahaha I was so relieved omg.... 

Was going to take a nap when K called and asked if I could meet her at clementi so pass some stuff. I got this amazing present XD hahaha not sure when I'll ever wear it out but I love it so much
                                                

I am sailor mars!!!!! woohoo~~


Got my long awaited book too since K had the popular member card and it was 20% off for the book

Something to end the post with:

No comments:

Post a Comment