Monday 22 December 2014

Excited

Had so much fun last week!! Was out almost every night meeting friends, attending concert, giving tuition... (Y)
As usual laughed a lot when with the YYYYs and we had a special guest YZ hahaha meet again before Janice leaves for her exams!!!!

Was supposed to help out for a shoot on saturday but it got cancelled due to my friend's wig being a disaster. Blessing in disguise because I finally had time to do up the wig and accessories for sunday's costume. 

Sunday was great in terms of how the cos turned out and number of nice photos I took. I was irritated with the bf though and gave him face colour to see at night. It's not the first time I give him face colour but one of the more serious times. I hate it when he treats me as invisible. It's just plain rude and spoils my mood. Every single event leh. Seriously cannot take it silently anymore. He has his reasons and in the end we reached a compromise over messenger that night. Shall see if things improve from now on.

Speaking of this weekend~~~~ I'm going KL for Comic Fiesta! Wheeeeeee~~~ Taking leave on friday till next tuesday. So excited to attend an overseas event with friends and staying outside with friends! I need to start packing and iron the costumes!! No time ahh why am I still blogging.

Work is still okay, my email isn't up yet and it's getting quite inconvenient. 

All photos on fb bye bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment