Sunday 14 December 2014

One week to Xmas holidays

First week of work went by fast! I've been shadowing my colleague and reading FAQs, minutes of past meetings blablabla. Waiting to get my laptop and computers..... That's when the real work starts XD my colleagues are nice and my higher ups are nice too~~~ The office ppl like to ask "is this your first job?" then "Oh you're a fresh grad!" then proceed to ask what I did during my break from graduation till now. It's a small world, I'm actually replacing a wsband senior. My very first lab mate also whatssaped me on my first day cos he recognized my name in the email. Too bad we're at based at different office locations XD

Had my first video shoot and it was a great experience! We wrapped up around 4+pm. Not sure what time the filming started but we were very efficient woohoo~ the videographer was very nice too. I super love the decorations at the back XD our helpers should go become interior designers hahaha so thankful to every single one of them. The 80% completed video draft was already released to us on the night itself -kowtows to the enthusiastic videographer- it looks amazing!! I can't stop watching it and can't wait to see the final version ^___^ 

Photo by Simply Random. Please to not repost without my permission~

3 months of dance pracs and we finally made it!! Sniff sniff I feel so proud of the group. Now all that's left is to attend an event together. 

Onward to the next cos HAHA never ending X__X what am I doing with my life..... The following costumes are all for Rin as well-- my next year is going to be full of her. It's partly because she's the bf's fave character in Love Live. I personally also like her quite a abit after the main character :3 but I wouldn't have readily agreed to so many of the coses without the bf's 'encouragement' lolol

Mum when she saw me trying this on: WAH MAID XD
She like maid alot issit hahaha! See you all in this on sunday at down town east. I wasn't interested in this version at first because I think it looks like a flag. I still do but I'm now willing to call it a pretty flag ohoho. Costume fits me well, I'll need to iron it properly. And do the jagged thingy for the socks. And find a pair of suitable shoes. And find a way to stick on the blond tuft of hair on one side haha I very conveniently  kept a tuft after trimming my pokemon psyduck wig.  

I wonder if I will regret the bikini version T___T Show legs arms stomach I okay.. but this..... I said no more boobs revealing costumes but we shall see how it turns out T___________T It's not very revealing lah but I'm still quite scared.

Laughing my head off at this. They think I have butts on both sides issit. The front also so wide

Meeting the YYYYYs on thursday!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment