Tuesday 23 August 2016

Feels surreal

That I'm going to Malaysia the coming Sunday for a week+ it's a sudden trip before mum goes back working full time (she already retired but her assistant is giving birth soon so kena called back). I kept telling her I have like 9 days of leave from last year which will disappear if I don't use. So ya lor, sudden trip to Msia. 

I'm looking forward to the break from work. It's been getting busy and a storm will start after I get back but yea!!! I can do this

Hehe free advertisement for the shop but this is so cute!!! I managed to convince myself not to buy cos it is too small!! Can't fit umbrella or wallet.. Just super cute only.

Back to playing the saxo, at least until the12th sept. Performing for a friend's wedding. Hope everything goes well... We barely have 5 pracs after 2+ years of not playing ohohoho 

No comments:

Post a Comment