Sunday 14 August 2016

Rising blood pressure

The worst looking thing I've made in a long time.. stained my fingers with blue acrylic (I already knew they stain but still didn't wear gloves :X) In addition to being stained, they were hurting so badly the next day cos of all the wire twisting no joke. Bleh the shoot is next sunday.. night shoot please don't drag too long T_T at least my costume is done and fits me quite nicely. SHOES I always forget about shoes though.

Did I mention I'm playing p0k3mon Go? I don't have many rare or high CP catches so far, think my luck with them is below average. Will continue playing while the craze is still on. The motivation to go out is real sia, not that I'm not already out a lot. The game came out last sat, and for the first time on sunday morning, I had the urge to go out to buy breakfast HAHA chose team Instinct because yellow. 

When you see it :DDD

     
Caved in to my mum's nagging and after some encouragement from a friend, I decided to put my stuff up on carousell. Selling my coses at a very very low price lol and though these might be considered nothing, i've caught a glimpse of what ppl call carouhell.

Buyers who change and change meet up dates, and still turn up 20 mins late. Gave me extra $2 in the end but seriously.. what a waste of effort and time. I missed the live Olympics ceremony where our national anthem was played because of this.

Xmm buyers who have no money and bargain when the price is already so low nevermind. Need to reach home by 4pm and cannot meet nvm. But I really bth at the last question she asked, like last straw of the day.

I'm glad ppl are at least interested in my items, there are also polite or non troublesome buyers -_- just hope I meet only sensible and responsible buyers from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment