Sunday 28 August 2016

Happy day

I remember during JC years, a good day was defined by how well I played during band practice (and how much homework I had).. Don't exactly miss those days but I was reminded of that period today.. Went to tanah merah for the wedding performance prac and I think I played pretty well other than sounding flat during some songs. And it was a definitely a good day :) 

Sold a pair of wings and a costume, such speedy deals woohoo Not so much about the money but the clutter I cleared. More to go, good luck to me! My newer costumes will be hard to sell though, they aren't mainstream at all.

Met the bf after prac and we had kfc for dinner.. I'm so predictable, cannot resist kfc if I see it lol.. My 2 piece chicken meal always taste heavenly especially if I'm lucky enough to not get chicken breast.. We walked around after dinner and can you believe it, bought a pack of marshmallow to eat while walking. People sure judge my sweet tooth liao. Then we tried our hand at the Pokemon kuji and I got prize G XD of course was aiming for the bigger plushies which were still available but this small pikachu was what first caught my eye so of course I chose it over the evee and mew. Look at the little ditto hat!

I've gotten started on this revolutionary otome mobile game... Mystic messenger XD almost half of my female friends on fb are also playing. It's actually similar to storm lovers (psp platform) and I fell so hard because the game play is a breath of fresh air-- so realistic and engaging. The story progress in the form of a chat where you can choose preset answers to gain the affection of your target and you will receive voiced calls from the characters.
Wow that escalated quickly haha this was near the end of the game already.. I always forget to take screenshot of the call coming in cos scared I miss the call lol
The chats follow real time so if you miss it, you miss it and need to spend in-game money to participate. I'm always squealing with excitement when the phone "rings" and I see the name of the character on my screen. The bf doesn't even call me lor.. 

I have finished my first character and plan to start on the 2nd guy after I come back so I won't miss any chats hahaha 

Going msia tmr, see if can find any new pokemon there

No comments:

Post a Comment