Sunday 23 April 2017

Another week flew by

Met up with teh YYYs on good friday for a long K session and we had yoguru featuring yz's $10 in mass yogurt on the right hahaha

 
I reluctantly agreed to be the vice president of the guild to help out with administrative stuff like opening the boss battle and purchasing of boosts when the head forget or isn't awake yet. I thought it would lessen the fun of the game with this additional job but so far still ok, and I kept stressing to my friends that it's purely administrative. Hope no politics come with this.  

Finished masamune's route and it was disappointing.. I find certain endings, even for the other guys, where they escape from the ship without meeting Aion to be rushed and not satisfying. Masamune seemed like the dependable and sensible type and obviously he would have a hidden side.. Unfortunately the contrast just wasn't there and it's not developed enough. Did not make me go kyaa

Ron....... his route was quite special and had a dark choice affection. Sugita's voice was unexpectedly nice, I was expecting to hear Gin san, which I still did, but totally different feels. The happy end still had a tinge of uncertainty. Nanami seemed to fall in love with him very suddenly, over a single sentence he said which touched her. I just feel that they were looking to each other for release and it was a matter of convenience and dependence. I didn't get to see Ron's face much throughout the whole route ahahaha. I chose those 2 screenshots cos of nanami's -_- expression at Ron's statement haha
  
I really love yoogane... second time eating it and it was with the bf this time. The chilli killed me even though I already asked for less spice. My ulcer wasn't helping either T_T the bf said I looked like I was suffering but noooooo I really like it, just that it was so spicy and my ulcer very pain. He perspired like mad while eating and kept reaching for the tissue to wipe his sweat... Guess he will not be agreeing to eat this again T_____________T Im sad

No comments:

Post a Comment