Sunday 30 April 2017

Extra day of rest

Natsuhiko is very good looking. I wish his route was as good as his looks hahahaha completed all the routes and i've bought all the extra contents, will slowly enjoy. The extra stories are long and contain the final CG for each guy ^_^ very happy with the game on the whole. I was a the play store at vivo yesterday and saw norn9 on sale for only $38!!! that's like almost $20 cheaper than what I got it for.... Abit heart pain but nvm :D

We received a whole 1L bottle of fruit juice as part of the treats. I was too generous and gave it to the bf lol should have opened it and shared.

A great achievement in game... to get a 6 star double speed amour. The equally good news is that the secondary increments upon leveling up the amour went to speed, 3 times out of the total of 4. This is godly. Unfortunately my team is still not godly haha ////

Cosfest is coming, i'm super chill this time, only cosing 1 out of 2 days. My soccer pants arrived last week and OMG it looked so tiny. Amazingly it fits me just nice. Need to cut out some characters for the jersey and i'm good. Maybe think of something for the shoes too. Hope I wont look too skinny for a male character.

Had a great day out with the bf ytd. At first he made me so furious cos he took the yellow line from paya lebah, and went to the habour front direction. like dude!!!! you are not a foreigner! Cannot stand blurness seriously.

He was lucky we bumped into a friend working as a make up artiste at etude house and I bought the new lip tint at a huge discount. My friend very kindly offered to trim my eyebrow and while she was at it, gave me a make over too. In a super good mood after that hahaha. Bought a choker and a pair of spider earrings at $2.5 each. The choker is too long but I probably can shorten it myself. After that, can just get pendants to customise it! wooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment