Thursday 13 April 2017

???

My first time trying a foot mask-- it all started with the gudetama foot mask I bought in tw cos it was so cute. When I showed my mum, she exclaimed that her feet was so dry from all the walking and so was mine.. I grabbed these from sasa and they fit well. The smoothness did not last, sadly. Will also take photos of the gudetama one when I use it.

 FML ITsuki................. I cried for both his good and bad ends. Wasn't expecting much from his route cos he always appears at the back and seemed like just another character with an average story. He's a strange guy... flirty yet distant and contradictory. I was so touched at his letter in the good end, and his will to protect the heroine even when he was at death's door, but mostly the letter. The bad end T______T my poor baby was finally serious about something and putting in effort to pursue his happiness. T_T he tried so hard to make the heroine happy right till the end T__T alot of tears shed over him. 

Visited the JR cafe and received the Missha line lip balm! It's a light pink in colour so prob won't be too pigmented. Will look good with concealer on the lips first. 
Also couldn't resist getting this from miniso at $3.90 only. The design for Leo was cuter but only Capricorn's fragrance sat well with me. Small enough to bring about. I shall vary this with my etude house one.
 Welcoming my datiangou hooray! Drew this around 12midnight which is rumoured to have the highest SSR rate. It also makes sense mathematically, more ppl draw, higher turnover and SSRs get drawn faster. Anyways I'm very happy with him though I currently do not have good amour to give him and a good summon with average amour is just as bad as an R summon. Shall just stare at him and be happy

Just 10 minutes ago something came over me and I used all my tickets to summon-- the real time one. Was brainlessly releasing tickets and suddenly this came. I was already on a string of SRs and looked down at the vibration and saw the name !!! Forgot to take a screenshot at the moment though haha. Not going to complain that it's a repeat but anyone would have liked a different summon of course XD Will decide whether to feed her or keep her. More practical to feed, but keeping her makes my SSR stash look more impressive hahahahaha

Anyways... the main point of this post is about work.. Some little shit happened which involved the director of another department. I will be meeting the company together with this director and my middle boss to discuss some stuff. I have also been drawing data again and took so long to process cos my excel skills are terrible despite taking the course last year. I still owe my director and big boss some stuff. There isn't much things pending, but i'm owing important people work..

My director asked me to meet him for a short while this afternoon.. I figured it would be about the work I owe him or about the little shit which happened. Surprise! It was about my contract. Even after the meeting, I can't decide 100% if it's good or bad news..  probably good news lah. After considering all factors, the management decided that I'm the next in line to get a perm position. The perm posting that I am considered for is across the whole division and just happens that it is not at my current department. If I am keen, I will be transferred out and prob work for a bit more before they convert me. Ever since my contract got renewed last year, I had planned to look around and get a new job at another place or sth aka I have the choice to apply for what I want and the freedom to leave whenever. Now this takes me by surprise and I don't have a choice (take it or continue my current post with no conversion to perm, no idea when the next chance will come). The choice is clear lah, transferring is the better option. I just feel so unsure of myself and worried because it will be a completely new job scope, and I don't know how the culture is in that small team. I do know most of the people in the team including my potential new immediate boss because I have worked with them 2 years ago when rushing out the nightmare of an event. It's quite a social job and i think (?) need to organize events of various scales and purpose. Not desk bound I suppose

My current bosses are super nice and I have gotten used to the culture and am satisfied with it. A change could mean something similar, better, or worse. So much uncertainty (what even is the job scope LOL). The uncertainty is what's bothering me. If I leave and find myself not liking the new role.. what will I do? I can't turn back anymore once I'm there... Anyways this is just preliminary.. I am not transferring next month or anything. For now will just enjoy my pay rise and be glad that this opportunity has come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment