Thursday 6 April 2017

Thursday

It's been busy at work since I came back, big shit small shit, seems never ending and the week passes so fast i'm exhausted. Just hope to survive this shit, they always clear up, i just need to tough it out.

Some cosmetics I got in tw-- a flower colour changing lip jelly and a sponge tip lip/cheek tint. I've been using this combination everyday since I went back to work. 

The flower jelly is so smooth it almost feels like I'm applying nothing, it also doesn't stain my lips (good thing), unlike the reviews of the real kaijumei flower lipsticks. Tbh the flower in this also not very pretty lah, the testers were all in terrible conditions so I just anyhow took one shade without trying, the shade I took turns a generic pink XD The sponge tip tint is something I will never buy in Singapore cos this kind of applicator feels unhygienic.. always damp and you dab it everywhere? lolol anyways I bought one cos the pen was a holographic pink which looked very nice, I like the p[roduct colour too. Actually I really miss my etude house tint gloss which I just bought also, I'll probably go back to using it XD the pink and shimmer is one of the prettiest i've seen, but wonder how much glitter i'll eat if i use everyday, can be digested i hope.

Continued playing norn9, I can't bear to finish it...... so far only Heishi made me cry but the other routes aren't bad too. Itsuki will be my next guy, I'm finally at him :')

Just more rambling about tw. After much choosing around at a random anime shop, i was going to leave without buying any hxh stuff but the bf offered to get this for me. It's a phone stand and Killua's on the other side XDXD

Long story short, I saw these range of adorable gudetama x holika holika blush in the cosmetic shops in tw but there were no testers. I was searching online for the swatches and the first link was a shop in Q100 selling it for SGD$8.90 ??! I was still determined to spend my twd and buy it in tw, but the price in the official cosmetic shops equivalent of watson and guardian was around SGD$13 I think, so i hunted around in the non official stores (tw has alot of those) but couldn't find any. I stayed strong and only ordered it when I was back in SG. It came 4 days in the mail after payment ^__^

 The colour is sweet and a light dab with the sponge already picks up the colour. Only sad part is the sponge which is torn at one side. Then again, I don't even know if it's a free gift so I'll take it :)

Goodbye my old blush from etude house. The inside is gross so I won't show it here haha.

Last week April 1st was the 3 yr anniversary with the bf and he was very sweet to suggest that we go JB. It's the first time we went jb without attending any cosplay event. So it was purely for fun and shopping. The queue at the customs was shocking cos usually at that timing the hall should be less than half filled. It was only after I got home at night that my mum told me ppl queued for 9 hrs cos it was qing ming. I was like OHHH no wonder. We were considered lucky that it only took us 3 hrs to reach jb,

Anyways the plan was to sing Karaoke and have the karaoke lunch. We reached at noon, rushed to the karaoke place and sadly the slot ends at 2.30pm so I only had 2.5 hrs to sing. Not bad lah, but I sitll didn't manage to sing all the songs I wanted. Amazed at myself hhaha. After that we walked around the shops and wanted to go for an early dinner at tony romas. Maktub the waiter told us the kitchen had some problems and they weren't accepting guests, so we went to nandos instead. The food was soso only :X We didn't get gifts for each other cos the tw trip had just passed and that felt like a celebration already :D

No comments:

Post a Comment