Monday 18 December 2017

Chance to gain weight

It’s the most buffetful time of the year~~

Work has been quite slow as my colleagues were unwell and not around. (Haven’t felt this carefree at work in a long time) it’s a good break! Hope the new week brings new ideas and progress!

Started on my next cosplay project which is due in January.. making a pet dragon in chibi form. It looks like an angry grey ball. I purchased these materials and it has been slow because I’m lacking the felt and fur.. probably can make it rounder. Also no idea how to make use of the shiny cloth. The dragon’s supposed to have a gradient but I can’t find a suitable sock so nvm lah.
 

Attended a friend’s bday party at dte on Saturday and shun bian went for another chalet at the area. Wahaha so happening. There’s also comic fiesta at kl this weekend but the bf didn’t want to go as he has no leave yet and a weekend trip would be too rushed. I would have loved to go though.. abit jealous looking at all my friends’ photos there. But I also have no more leave to clear so nvm lah. 
This is big chi which belongs to my friend. She has a smaller one and also gave me one for my bday last year.. I should bring my chi out more... the next overseas trip she shall come along! Anyways big chi looks abit dirty here and I was also warned not to smell her hahahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment