Monday 11 December 2017

Fulfilling week

Carried out the first out of Office event on Friday and it was ultimate saikang.. from logistics to cleaning up lol the regulation was that rubbish had to be disposed off site so my colleagues and I lugged the garbage bag across the road to a rather filthy rubbish collection area. So tired after that we took a moment to rest in the car. So thankful my colleague has a car. What will happen if she transfers department ahh I can’t and don’t want to imagine. We had a coffee appreciation segment and this is my first latte pour. The teacher just took my hand holding the milk and did the pouring hahaha still counted lah 

The left atrium abit weak LOL

Met the yyyys after that for dinner and listened to yz’s story and witnessed the test of true love . Hope to see the ring next time. 

Met Mel for lunch on Saturday at atas Gordon rams@y restaurant and we went to EOY after that. Some photos of the food
 

 
The apple black berry crumble was yums and I would want to eat it again!

As I had missed afa, I was inclined to spend more and specially withdrew more cash the previous day. The merchandise didn’t disappoint! These are my loots and half of them went to the bf. Xmas present for him considered settled hahaha

The hxh standee is of course mine. Gonna display it in office like an award XD

Attended a cosplay couple’s wedding today, the bf and I know both bride and groom. Infact it was the bride who asked me to join my first ever cosplay group back in nus as ccs bubbles (the one where I was the mermaid) and subsequently the fairy tail team (long green hair girl with a hat wearing black tube). The bf was in both teams but we didn’t talk much until later on. So in a way she did match make us? Took a lot of photos at the photo booth. Haha we went to gai gai at orchard after that and watched the animation fireworks movie. Verdict is don’t bother watching bah.. 
here’s a selfie.. I looked better in this 3rd attempt though the bf also captured the whole aisle and everyone there -_-
Anyways this wraps up the week and it was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment