Thursday 6 December 2007

6 dec 2007

I'm tired of maple so it's back to watching anime full time again. Took a few screenshots while training ^^

Aiyo the pictures are so blur here. But never mind i think alot of ppl called cos xmousyx had to tell ppl to stop calling and that he was saboed X_X these people are really too rich, to spend money on such useless things..

This is a golem! I've been training on them for 2 levels already, so boring! Note the flower on it's head though, i think it's cute XD

I've always wanted to get a pet monkey in maple and name it goku.. The monkeys are sooooo adorable!

I finished Gungrave, nothing surprising about the ending so shall not comment much. Just that brandon is such a gentle guy XDXD *giggles* ^^ What anime should i watch next? Black lagoon and Trinity blood are in malaysia but i wont have time to watch them there cos going to china and hk too whee~~ I'll still get my anime in malaysia cos those for sale in china wont have english subtitles and are most probably dubbed in chinese too. They sound horrible+terrible=vegetable -__-

Yufei, you want the song but never give me your email, how am i supposed to send it to you? We havent added each other on msn yet -_- you add me arh

No comments:

Post a Comment