Monday 31 December 2007

New year eve X Bowboy Bebop

Reached singapore at around 9pm yesterday but slept only at 1+am cos i was smsing janice^^ I want my hunterX keychain and guide book~ XDXD At least i'm looking slightly forward to going to school now. Do we need to bring anything special? What time will i get to go home?

I'm really fussy about the brand and model of my toothbrush. I've been using nothing but OralB toothbrushes all my life and this particular model which i never noted the name of. Now i've got to change to oralB 'advantage' and it isnt as good as the previous type.... i had to throw it away cos i found a bug happily resting on the brush -__- much as i like insects, i'm not going to put any trace of it into my mouth.
Got my haircut and the hairdresser blew it so nicely, it sticks to my face. After waking up today, the ends started to stick out *horror* O__O NOOOO i'm never going to sleep on my hair again T_T
The hk and shenzhen photos will be posted another day cos i've not received them yet. Still, after gulping down a cup of champagne, i got rather high and took many photos on my last day in m'sia>< Let's start with 'return of the superdog'!! WAHAHA this is zaizai, my cousin's dog. A natural posture ok, we didnt make the dog do this XD I was lauging my head off when i saw zaizai lying on the bed like that.

Transformation of Yi Min into an independant working adult.
TAKE 1: Pei(my cousin) claimed that i was looking too happy to be promoting a TV set

Take 2: Do i look more like a working adult? 8D Yes i know this is silly. White button up shirts are not always worn by working ppl but it looks cool XDXD If only the buttons weren't black!

Jet: I used to work in a shady place called the ISSP
Me: You mean the building was built under a great shady tree?
Jet: Yea, kinda..

Whee~ Baocheng, i took this photo partly to spite you XD I blocked out Faye with my hand in the picture XD muackzz Spike haha! Muacks Shalnark too ^_^

My best imitation of ginko is so ugly Note to self: Eyes must be half closed X_X And my fringe is on the wrong side.


Tada! Xin pei, my best cousin and photographer =D

No comments:

Post a Comment