Thursday 13 December 2007

Ahhhhhh....

I woke up at 8am but sat shivering in bed for 15 minutes. Didn't dare to switch on the comp to check the PAE results. =( After what seemed like ages i finally got to the moe website and guess which jc i got into..

Nvm. HELLO BAO!! Haha it's the 1st time you tagged at my blog ^^ I love Spike too T_T so i refuse to let you claim him as your future husband. I've not returned you your rahxephon anime whoops.. Maybe when we get our O lvl results back i'll bring it. But can i please have the chinese X manga? 8D And yes, i've read more or less 3 shoujo manga in my whole life.. OH SAIYUKI, it's a little hard to tell if saiyuki is shoujo or shounen. Mixture of both i guess.

My leg hurts.. T_T my mouth hurts, so this is going to be a short post =D

No comments:

Post a Comment