Wednesday 19 December 2007

Adieu X Seme or Uke

I've added a playlist to my blog so everyone please wait patiently for the music to load. The songs are Adieu by Emily Bindiger and Diamonds by Illaria Graziano from Cowboy bebop ost. I had some trouble finding a playlist T__T and it took me almost half an hour to get the playlist uploaded onto my blog so people, please be appreciative ok?

Flying to malaysia early tomorrow morning! I'm quite excited ^^ Finally, i will be able to get my anime and meet up with my cousins. Not to mention animax ahaha wonder what anime i'll see there. Arts central will be airing 2 more anime *smile* Burst angel on wednesdays and Azumanga daioh on thursdays. Finally we have something new and worth watching. I'm not saying that Monster isnt worth watching, but it's quite 'unfriendly' with the horror genre and plain graphics.

Burst angel brings to mind Kiddy grade.. Pretty much a shounen anime with the busty girls, short skirts and sutff lol but the songs are good. As for azumanga daioh.. i personally prefer the manga but the anime still manages to bring a smile to my face =)

Ah.. i've got to get lunch and contacts solution at the optical shop so i shall end my entry here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUFEI!! FINALLY 16 HUH? =D

So.. my mum allowed me to use the computer for the evening. I don't feel like mapling therefore here i am again!

Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male


Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

What Gender Is Your Brain?

It's so true. =( The brain part, i mean.

WHAT YOUR HANDWRITING SAYS ABOUT YOU

You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.
You are reserved and not very outgoing. You are deeply thoughtful and introspective. You have a lot of control over your actions and emotions.
You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.
You don't a lot of space, and you prefer to spend time with others. You are a little nosy and intrusive. You sometimes don't give people enough space.
You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.
You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.


Discover if You are Seme or Uke!
Created by ChiisaiYume on Memegen.net




This is the result if Seme-in-Training! has the highest score.

AHAHA the passage is amusing! It says:

Gawd! That seme is so hot! ^///^ I've got to train myself to become a full fledged seme kekeke
Please take this test cos i want to see the other results =X

No comments:

Post a Comment