Friday 28 December 2007

I have a sexy voice

So... if my normal voice doesnt return by 2nd jan, i shall not speak at all. I'm still in malaysia now.. the time is 11.04pm. I came back from hongkong on the 27th with a slight cold. By today, it disappeared magically, but in return i lost my voice T__T

Went anime shopping today at Penang, visited almost all the famous DVD/VCD shops but i still can't find Noir or Madlax. The worst thing was, i saw both anime for sale in an ulu shop at shenzhen!!!! The packagings for both were soooo impressive but my mum refused to buy cos they were pirated. I almost threw a fit right thereT__T Imagine my disappointment... just imagine.. youve been pinning for this thing for almost a year and when you finally see the item for sale right in front of your eyes, someone drags you out of the store by force and tells you that you can't have it!!!!! O_O T ^T What a cruel world

And so.. without Noir or madlax, i settled for cowboy bebop and Mushishi. I was quite tempted to get Eureka7, technolyze, ergo proxy and even darker than black but i still decided against those. In almost all CD shops i went to, Claymore, Mushi-uta and darker than black could be seen. Kind of overrated ne? -__- Also bought a shirt, a pair of jeans and some olympic stuff in shenzhen. Got new bag and a school bag in malaysia. Eh, plus 2 anime series, hoping to add 2 more to the total. ^^ I'm not a great shopper as you all can see =(

Oh yeah!! I'm going to get a haircut tomorrow =D

Took some pictures in hongkong and shenzhen but i'm lazy to upload them now............................................Oh dear, the key's stuck.
OH YES before i really forget. I DO NOT LIKE YAOI (openly or secretly). Isnt that obvious enough? A little bit of shounen ai is ok i guess but nothing more. Bao, i know the meaning of seme and uke. How could i ever forget? I learnt it the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment