Sunday 6 January 2008

Clover CLAMP

Reading Clover manga now. The english version has been out of print since... 2 years ago? Lessons will start officially tomorrow, no more orientation =( That's too bad, though the orientation activities weren't particularly fun. They just tired me out and made me sleep early.

I don't think i will have the time to go online often anymore, so i plan to dedicate almost all my time online to reading manga, watching anime and perhaps blogging. ^^ I'm still not done watching my trinity blood anime, much less black lagoon or mushishi T_T Oh dear this is bad.

Clover is such a nice manga!! Quality drawings!!
Look at Ran san's sexy back! He's going to show his shoulder XDXD and nope sorry, I'm not going to put a picture of his beautiful face here =D

Clover has only 4 volumes. I just can't get enough of CLAMP mangas.

No comments:

Post a Comment