Friday 11 January 2008

A nice and cooling friday night

I'm afraid that it will be the LAST nice and cooling friday night i'll ever have in the months to come. T_T NOOOOO olevel results coming on the 25th. I dont want to stay in ACSI. The people there are nice and friendly.. but IB is seriously not for me. Enough on this depressing topic. Almost every wish i make now is to get good grades for O levels. It may seem silly and childish, but that's really my only wish now.

Wenyi bought trinity blood book 1!! Whee~~ Hope she gets addicted. As the saying goes 'Manga, my anti-drug. Because when you're addicted to manga, how can you still afford drugs?' XDXD How true. Talking to janice on the phone now. Lets see how well i can multi task.. Read legal drugs on sunday.. ah.. shounenai-ness. How much of it can i take? T__T

Went back to ny yesterday. 413 I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! I only reached around 5pm so didnt meet everyone T__T THANKYOU Janice, for the hxh fan book and keychain! ^__^ i really really like them XXD wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment