Sunday 27 January 2008

Siddhartha

Argh!! I have a written commentary on a passage from Siddhartha due tmr! Actually i was given this piece of assignment 2 weeks ago but i forgot (and was lazy) so no choice, gotta rush it out later.

Going to watch X2 tonight on channel5 XD whee~~ After the release of O lvl results, my mum stopped bugging me. For only 2 days T___T Today she's back to her naggy old self again -__-
I've submitted the JAE application, put NJ as my 1st choice, Hwach as 2nd and ACSI as 3rd. Ahaha don't ask why hwach is at the 2nd choice.

Went for the 2nd session of band tryout on saturday and i was the only one who turned up. The other 2 RV girls didn't go =( One couldnt make it while the other woke up only at 9.30am (the person told us to report at 9am) So yup! Tried the tuba, trombone, oboe and did the rythm test. I think trombone was the easiest, of the 3 instruments. The oboe instructor wore a shirt which read 'fcuk them' O_O The ACSI band is pretty good XD i sat in and listened to them play. Then the viceperson politely invited me to sit with the saxophone ppl to observe them up close. Ahaha it was awkward cos i had to squeeze my way past the french horn section(5 to 8 of them). The conductor noticed me at some random momtent and got me to introduce myself. Too bad, i won't be in the ACSI band for long. The vicechairman promised to get me a saxophone asap so yay!!! I'll be able to start practising soon XDXD

Started reading 2 random manga on friday. I can't seem to find anymore exciting series like hunter X =( Anyway the titles are Deadman wonderland and Blue Dragon Ral Grado. Average only i guess, especially ral grado cos it uses lots of fanservice to attract ppl. And those methods don't work on me since i'm a girl. Deadman has potential but the drawing style is... acceptable only. I still prefer Clamp works ^_^ Here's a scene from Ral grado which made me laugh and think of Baocheng =X
Read from right to left please (for those who dont know) and loli complex is a preference for young girls. O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment