Wednesday 23 January 2008

Pearls

Cos that's the title of the song i'm listening to. From cowboy bebop.

Really really really maodun now. I was really intending on going to another jc and study the A level course no matter what my results. But today, just today of all days, the chinese A2 teacher reassured me that IB isn't that tough and that if i'm leaving the school just because i think A level is easier and more managable, i'm sooooo wrong. Why am i so easily convinced? T_T

What i like about ACSI
1. The location. Close to my house and there's a direct bus
2. The facilities. Chao new and good! Even better than ny
3. My new friends and my class
4. The school song. Yes, kill me but everytime i think about the 'Oldham' in the 1st verse of the school song, i cant' help but laugh

Why, i'm having trouble listing down what i like about the school.

What i dislike about ACSI
1. The ridiculously low temp set for aircon throughout the school. If this carries on i've got to bring a scarf and mittens to survive in class
2. Expensive food =( $20 a week is only just enough
3. EE and TOK eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!
4. The ratio of boys to girls in school. Seriously weird to see boys everywhere. When i say everywhere i mean everywhere.

My mind isn't funtioning well. Because all i'm think about now is O LEVELS O LEVELS O LEVELS O LEVELS O LEVELS O LEVELS. X_X

The other day during TOK lecture i fell asleep. My friend kindly woke me up halfway cos she thought the teacher was turning back to look (i was sitting behind the teacher) and i went 'AH?' so loudly that the teacher really turned to look. So did all the students sitting in the row infront of mine. Wah it was so scary lah, and so i pretended to cough and drink water.

No comments:

Post a Comment