Friday 18 January 2008

Spice and wolf

That's the name of the anime i'm watching now. I'm pretty behind times, having stopped watching anime for a few weeks and focusing on manga XD Omg.. even gunslinger girl 2 came out without me knowing X_X I have lots of catching up to do. Ok, Spice and wolf is boring. I've had enough of church stuff for the week. Moving on to.... Persona -trinity soul-. Looks promising!!

Went back to ny again.. becoming a weekly activity for 413 ppl to meet at ny haha. Anw less ppl turned up today so i decided to visit my cca at the library. Imagine my surprise when i found the room empty. Met the sec 2s later, who told me that green club has moved to computer lab 5. And that Miss Chee is now the teacher in charge. O_o Also went with yufei and samantha to the band room. Tried blowing the french horn for the 1st time in my life!!! It's quite heavy and hard to blow =l All i did was to make farting noises. Hopefully the band tryout tmr will be more eventful X_X I doubt they're reject any female students though

Persona trinity soul is cool! Way better than spice and wolf, which is more or less romance and it involves the church. Almost like Inukani, which i didn't like at all.
I feel a sorethroat coming up. Must be yufei's french horn mouth piece. Full of saliva and god knows what bacteria. I dread using the acsi band mouth piece tmr. I might get infected with something more deadly than a sorethroat *gulps* X__X

No comments:

Post a Comment