Saturday 25 October 2008

I'm tired

I'm a lazy girl.. did not post for quite some time
Will be visiting the library tmr and hopefully i'll be able to find lots of books to keep me off the comp. I've been using the comp way too often these few days.

Visited OCS the other day and i shot at targets using a super heavy gun! My arms were still aching 2 days after the visit X_X It was tough lifting the weapon up, and even harder to aim by looking through that hole-with-a-crosshair thing. Anyway, pictures! =D

This picture is quite cool! Cos you can see part of the gun and i dont look like an idiot

This is what i mean by looking silly. I look hunched. Hunch-back of NJ -__-

Also went to Pam's house on friday with Bao. Rushed home after op dry run to bathe and took mrt to bishan. Then took bus 410green to pam's house. We cooked chocolate panna cotta and spaghetti!! It was super fun and i loved eating the panna cotta whee~ It tasted great even though the 1st try was kinda a flop since the chocolate was still in liquid form.

I think that was bao trying to twirl the spaghetti. FAIL XD

The most successful attempt at getting the panna cotta out of the container which it froze in. Looks yummy right! Wahaha Bao pam and i ate 3 of these with mashed raspberries and vanilla syrup we made ourselves!

Then Pam kinda forced us to go into the deep dark and evil jungle at macritchie near her house. Aim: To feed turtles and fish some bread. WTH i was really reluctant to risk my life just to feed things i hate but we still went in anyway. And bao got bitten by mosquitoes even before we stepped into the forest XD haha

Reading bokurano. I will stop soon. It's super depressing and the art isnt even nice. Dang, every one is just going to die. I dont want to continue anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment