Sunday 12 October 2008

What motivates me to blog-- Hunter X

Was about to leave a tag saying that i'm lazy to blog. Then i saw that hxh chapter 282 has been released and i was like 'OMGOMG I MUST BLOG ABOUT THIS' haha so yeap, motivation for me. And i'm very happy cos i see clean neat drawings, not those sketchy lines. Thankyou Mr Togashi, i really appreciate that! =D

Supposed to be doing op stuff right now and maybe touching up on wr but i have decided to finish reading the chapter first. Too bad there are only at most 15 pages in each chapter..
Yay, I've significantly reduced the number or words in the wr by deleting a whole chunk of useless stuff and getting rid of flowery expressions haha. Hopefully my group mates will be ok with the changes i've made.
Ok shall end here cos i'm really quite lazy to blog

No comments:

Post a Comment