Sunday 5 October 2008

Only Hunter X can have this effect on me

The long awaited chapter 281 is finally out and it focuses on killua. I've missed you so much!
/T ^T/ Taken from the manga itself. Go killua! His hair still looks normal here but it became kinda weird in the middle.
Oh gosh i have so many pictures.. including funny typos from my notes. I only noticed them while mugging haha. Guess i'll leave them for another day.

Went to get manga with Janice yesterday after band! We had delipotato for lunch. The trip from nj to paragon didnt take as long as i expected but the amount of time wasted on getting delipotato was crazy -__- nevermind XD i enjoyed delipotato very much! Cos i've not eaten it for months.
Went to kino at taka and hunted for twilight which was moved to some ulu place. The price was still high.. i thought it had dropped to below $30 the last time we saw it. Anyway, went to the manga section which was quite crowded and got my saiyuki book7 and trinity blood 6,7,8 as planned. Wasnt planning on getting anything else (my poor wallet T_T) but who can resist the shelves of manga calling out to you XD So janice and i wandered around that area ooing and ahhing at random titles. I dont understand why the CLAMP books were placed separatly but i was kinda disappointed to see only tsubasa and xxxholic at the 1st clamp section. Not even X O_o
Went to another shelf and was looking at some prince of tennis manga then i spotted more xxx holic and tsubasa. I bent down. I saw Wish, a less known CLAMP title. I saw magic knights rayearth. I saw RG veda. AND THEN I SPOTTED CLOVER

KGN@$*&@LKKL@$#JF*Q#@$ Clover, which i've been hunting for since.. dunno when. I've finally found it! $8+ for one book which is thinner than the usual manga but it doesnt matter. Volume 1 and 4 are missing but it's alright too. I've finally found clover ~~ =D I've taken lots and lots of pictures of the precious 2 books that are now on my table but i'll post them another day so be patient k! XD So much for being out of print. I dont know why new books are being printed again but i guess clover manga should still be considered rare.

Oh dear i seem to be neglecting saiyuki. Here's a paragraph on it. Quite disappointing actually. I would consider book 7 a filler volume cos nothing significant happened. Goku went into his Seiten Taisei mode and fought with hakkai and gojyo who managed to get goku's limiter on again. Sanzo went off to look for nii to kill him so the gang kinda splitted. The drawing seemed slightly off standard and there was a lack of close up pictures which make the characters look so good. The previous volumes all had enough of these drawings, i call it the 'swoon factor' haha nevermind, i will continue to support the saiyuki reload manga and cant wait for book 8!

XD SUZAKU HAHA he should just go and die.

Yea please come back alive even if you die

Worse than terrorists, we have the badass air conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment