Thursday 30 October 2008

It rained really really heavily this morning.. I allowed myself extra 15 minutes of sleep and woke up at 9.15am.

Oh man, it excites me to have my blog visited by ppl i dont know and especially if they leave comments XD What i meant in the previous post 'mouryou no hako was typical of a clamp production' was that it contains hints of romance between the same gender. But since CLAMP was only involved in the character designs, the shoujo ai part has to be a coincidence huh? Anyway thanks to anonymous i've cleared my doubts on mouryou no hako! =D

I've got to make a trip to school for OP dry run 3.. how troublesome but if neo offers his time and suggestions, we've got to make full use of it. Jiayou NJ069! 3 members still owe me $7 from the printing of written report X_X broke!
Yesterday Mr Ho showed us a dvd of Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra performing our SYF piece. Let's just say 'Oh no!' It sounds grand, like a movie soundtrack but gosh the running notes. Throughout the entire piece and accidentals everywhere! Triplets, chromatics @__@

Sherin wanted to see this XD everything is just FAAABULOUS!!


From hxh. I think Togashi had some trouble coming up with chapter 284. It's ok, i still love hxh XD

No comments:

Post a Comment