Thursday 16 October 2008

Took this from bao

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Simple as that-- melody
(i'm a simple girl =D)

Will I have a happy life?
The garden of everything--Maaya Sakamoto and steve conte. From Rahxephon movie
(Maybe i'll have a gigantic garden in the future which can make me happy)

What do my friends really think of me?
Shoelace-- unknown singer T__T from a random maho shoujo anime
(So my ugly shoelaces outshine me T__T)

What do people secretly think of me?
Falco--Shimatani Hitomi. The law of ueki
(Bird..brained?)

How can I be happy?
Little wing --JAM Project featuring Masami Okui. Scrapped princess
(Travel around?)

What should I do with my life?
Ship of fools --Yuki kajiura. Tsubasa
(hang around with a bunch of fools haha)

Will I ever have children?
Jinsei no merry go round. From howl's moving castle

What is some good advice for me?
Silly go round --FictionJunction YUUKA. From hack.//roots
(i seem to have affinity with fools and merry go rounds)

How will I be remembered?
The reason --Hoobastank
(i hope it's a good one)

What is my signature dancing song?
Kazemachi Jet (wind waiting jet) -- maaya sakamoto. Tsubasa chronicles
(i cant dance for nuts)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Hitotoshite Jiku ga Bureteiru (super twisted person)--Kenji Ohtsuki. Sayonara zetsubo sensei
(Not sure if the translation is accurate. =X)

What song will play at my funeral?
Kutsuzure (Foot blister) --matsuda ryouji. Black cat
(OUCH X_X)

What type of men/women do you like?
Over night -- aya. Le Chevalier
(Hahahaha no i dont have such taste)

What does next year have in store for you?
Baragoku otome (imprisoned rose maiden)-- Ali project. Rozen maiden overture
(Darn, A level leaves me imprisoned in school or at home)

What does your love life look like next year?
Kanashimini Mekenaide--Mikuni Shimokawa. Grenadier
(i think the title means 'dont be sad, look forward')

What do you say when life gets hard?
Akatsuki no Kuruma (wheel of dawn) --fiction junction yuuka. Gundam seed
(Hmm that's meaningful)

What do you think when you get up in the morning?
Solid dream-- chemistry
(I think about my vivid dreams lol)

Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
Rolling star-- yui
(oookkk..)

Your favourite saying?
Tsuki no shijima (silence of the moon)-- yui makino. Tsubasa chronicle
(I'll try saying that more in the future..)

Most Missed Memory?
Misosoup-- tegomass
(not really.. i've only tried it a few times)

What song describes your best friend?
Akai namida (Red tear drops)-- Kawada Mami. Shakugan no shana
(Dont cry! T__T)

What song describes your ex?
Yawarakai Kaze no Naka de (in the gentle wind)-- eufonius
(ghost?!)

What song describes yourself?
Hold on-- chemistry
(It describes the procrastinating side)

Where will you be in 10 years?
Rookie -- FLOW
(i will be a noob somewhere T__T)

Your love life right now?
キミがいる (erm.. you are here?)-- chemistry
(ehehe.. wrong person?)

What is your state of mind like at the moment?
Tomorrow--Mikuni Shimokawa. Full metal panic!
(Yes. Tmr i have op dry run. Wish me all the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment