Thursday 1 November 2012

OHAIIII

Saxophone gig later at sentosa whee and I'm listening to our own recordings taken during practice on tuesday.. I suck seriously X__X better use another reed later. 

It has been such a productive week, and i'm left with 2 presentations next week and one cardio assignment essay. I finished my 2 lab reports, my part for the LAC chinese science fiction story (it was fun!! I was sad to finish it so fast..), cardio assignment, the all hate and no love GEK report which I barely remembered to upload to IVLE 1 hour before the deadline just now. How did I manage to finish everything?! hahaha praising myself -__- There's still a lot of revision so I can't slack no matter how much I want to sigh

Met up with the YYYs for an early birthday celebration last friday, mine and Sherin's wheeeeee It was a lot of fun and I got treated dinner at the Ben Ten cafe, food was not bad but too much msg, i was so thirsty after that. Also had my favourite dessert after taking neoprints LOL our awesome neoprints, unbeatable!
 YZ looks the most evil HAHAHA

Thanks guys for the treat!! LOVE ALL OF YOU MUACKS MUACKS

I've not touched my otome games for quite long.... since I made the Akazukin post.. Feeling a bit guilty but it's ok, cos they can wait. I'd rather spend free time watching anime. Got a few more games.. so my back log has increased again! I miss those days during the summer holidays where I could play all day though....

Be my princess for Gree is progressing well now that i've gotten the hang of the game. Downloaded a few more similar apps at one go and you know.. these games usually give you the choice of naming the heroine and I almost always use my name because come on.. spider9 sounds too funky for games like these. Usually it works well, other than sounding fake at times which I just cringe and get over. BUT THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH
My supposedly childhood friend who enrolled in the same music school without my knowledge.  This scene came without warning, that wink!! and the 'o hai!' gesture hahaha out of the 4 guys available I chose him because glasses power 8D I didn't think I cared that much for megane characters but apparently I do. Looking forward to the moment he takes them off!

Got this in school yesterday for $6, the cheapest I've seen so far.. OPI was selling at $10 so I didn't get any.. Been wanting a glitter nail polish and this was the best I could find.. was hoping to get one with bigger particles but only OPI had those i think.. so I made do with this. SHO PWEETY but when I tried it on i accidentally got a big gob on my nail tsk tsk the effect wasnt as I expected. Nail polishes are good for growing out my nails.. cos I won't be tempted to cut them too often or pick at any rough edges. 

Growing out my nail for AFA! I'll paint them after the event :) abstaining from chocolate until after the event because I've got an ulcer on my tongue from eating 4 yummy chocolate cookies at one go last sunday.. And every time I open the fridge and see the chocolate, I remind myself that I'll have ugly pimples and magic!! I reach for the kaya and eat it with bread instead. It's been 4 days already. Kinda dying for a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment