Saturday 19 January 2013

First week of school

First week of school is over! My killer days are Tuesdays and Thursdays with lab.. So much for filling up thursdays because there's band at night.. Sometimes I think I'm out to kill myself by arranging such a timetable -_-

I've been getting only around 6 hours of sleep every day this entire week omg x_______x entirely my fault because I force myself to get up at 8am for my Be My Princess game stuff. I hate this New Year event with a passion, never had trouble completing an event in the past provided they gave sufficient time. The time period of this new year event is reasonable but the missions are totally not!!!! I've used up a third of my hard earned in game money and my Gacha points are almost depleted, from 80k to 8k -heart pain- Good thing is that with 4 days to the end of event, I'm close to finishing my 5th prince with 1 last prince to go.

Can't wait for this Wednesday 4pm to come cos the event will end then and I can finally rest properly without waking at 8am everyday. If the next event is going to be in the same format, I promise that I will just finish up 3 or 4 princes and stop. And I will not disrupt my sleep to greet.

Ok ok enough ranting XD I know it's my fault entirely but I just don't want to give up because I 'm doing well and at this point I have a high chance of completing it vs countless others who don't and thus stopped trying.

I haven't had time to continue playing Starry Sky After Summer, unfortunately. Maybe this weekend. I stopped right before Tsukiko visits Homare's house where the route becomes awesome or so I've heard ohoho if I enter that part of the story there'll be no stopping LOL

.... Nope Grandpa. Nope nope nope nope nope. I think this was during Edward's event route. 

A new compilation of smiling Sora :) The very first event for My Sweet Bodyguard is coming soon! Please please don't let it be following the structure of the current BMP event.

Anyways start of the year gave me a fleeting 烂桃花 who is really the most irritating guy I've met in a long while T_____T I really can't help but give curt replies and totally not smile when he talks to me. I feel bad about it afterwards wah really bth. Heart felt sympathies to the girl he's targeting now....

No comments:

Post a Comment