Friday 11 January 2013

School next week...

Hello!! School is starting next week and so are sectionals and band.. Pieces are so tough this time OTL and the section shrank. I have a mini free performance next next friday night 25th January at ut0wn! Many different and strange combination ensemble (eg Flute+oboe+sax+piano) from the band will be performing. Haha come down and listen if you're free okies.

The new season of anime has started to come out and despite me not quite anticipating any series except for Amnesia and Chihayafuyu season 2, I'm still going to be following at least 3 series. Eh we'll, that's just one more series which is Cuticle Tantei Inaba. The first episode got me slapping my table and laughing so hard even when I can't remember half the characters' names xD

Chionging Kimi ni Todoke season 2 (while I still have the time) and it's a really sweet shoujo series. I hated Namikawa Daisuke as Shiro in K because it was his uke voice overdone. The voice he used for Kazehaya is so much more refreshing and attractive.

I'm finally on Homare's (Taurus) route in After Summer, having gone for Azusa (Sagittarius) first and then Miyaji (Scorpio) cos I like to save the best for the last ohohoho.
This scene was so pretty, the sakura petals were continuously falling down... very distracting though XD this is Azusa btw

Azusa honestly ranked the bottom few after I played Summer because I don't like cheeky juniors who like to tease you -__- and JunJun's voice wasn't spectacular there. After Summer improved my impression by leaps and bounds. He matured so much and the things he said... omy so logical and touching. It was a pretty good route though the most memorably irritating and rage inducing part was right at the start where Tsukiko was being silly while gathering info to prepare his birthday gift. Like guuurl.. you don't refuse to meet your bf because you want to ask other guy friends what they think your bf would like for his birthday. Also you don't ask only 1 guy per day, making that 6 continuous days of turning down your bf (without telling him what's going on)... What is sms gosh.. Couldn't she ask over the phone? Couldn't she ask all of them in a day or two?

I knew Miyaji's route was going to be better and I wasn't disappointed!!!! Plus he has the same birthday as me so when they celebrated in game I was feeling smug for some reason LOL Miyaji's brothers are so funny XDXD I was squealing whenever they appeared. 

The downside to Miyaji's route was the repetitive problem of him blaming himself whenever he kissed or hugged Tsukiko causing her to freeze up. Then he would leave and distance himself, emoing the whole time until Inukai came in to push them to resolve matters -______- it's ok if this came up once but it was the focus of more than 1 isolated chapter on 2 or 3 different occasions. Well, it wasn't too bad in a sense I didn't get angry or irritated at what was happening. Plus his family is too cute so yea I really liked the route on the whole :D

Homare's route is going to be the best!!! I know it! 

You know what's bugging me in this this particular sprite for Miyaji?



 His freaking neck X____X

Ending off with a beautiful photoset of Sora. I find it really really cute when he smiles like this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment