Wednesday 30 January 2013

My Aoba wig is here!

I won a $20 takashimaya voucher! It's from a survey which said the first 50 to complete and submit will win a $50 voucher and the subsequent 50 will win $20. Considering I was in malaysia and kinda having dinner when the email arrived, I acted fairly quickly and was lucky! XD 

This is definitely an omen that I need to visit Kino... I can't remember when was the last time I went there (not the bugis outlet) wheeee my Hunter X manga is waiting! Should I continue buying Gate 7 though.. I love the art and the story is interesting enough but I feel like I'm buying the series because it's by CLAMP and not because I really like the story... and honestly I'm running out of space to put my manga OTL

Met up with the very cool YYYs on sunday for a late dinner after Yf's tuition marathon. Treated yuhsuan to a birthday dinner and dessert and made her into miss Taiwan with my awesome zipai skills LOL

My Aoba wig has arrived!! So happy and excited I can't sleep! No, kidding I drop dead into bed every night but you get the idea. I will slowly save up for the rest of the outfit and bug Yz and Kyou to get their stuff and slowly form my team! Here's a sneak peek and yes I felt the need to block out half of my cui face since I was too eager to try it on after a super long day in school.

Went out with Kyou today to get cloth and visited the tailor aunty to get our measurements taken. Hope the costumes turn out awesome!! Bubbles isn't a significant character but I'm going to go all out to look pretty and princessy ahahaha 

For once.. I didn't post about my games or anime so the YYYs better read every single word ya -grumbles- 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice wig! Greetings from Poland :).

    wwww.neko123chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! Hope to wear it out with the full costume soon :D

    ReplyDelete