Wednesday 23 January 2013

Post BMP event

The BMP new year event has ended :) 

I actually misread the date and expected it to end on wednesday 4pm but it ended a day earlier. Makes no difference because I completed the event on Monday wheee~ The last minute lucky 24 for the event pushed me out of my rankings.. Played all my cards and fought really hard to get back in but ended with a final ranking of 138.. NO PRIZE awwww after talking non stop about this game, here's my darling character whom I built up with my sweat and tears and disrupted sleep: 
Won't consider myself broke in terms of Cruz but I used up every bit of my gacha points. I might consider stopping my main route with Edward for the time being to stock up on all the stuff because I'm very very sure there will be another event for Valentines day OTL

So V day is coming.... -twiddles thumbs- It's a little special this year; there's this card I really wish to receive... 

~
~
~

The Singtel Be My Princess Gree Card LOL if any of you recontract or sign a new flexi plan with Singtel, please let me have the BMP scratch card that comes with it, I'll treat you lunch/dinner/breakfast/supper :D too bad my plan expires next year if not I wouldn't be asking other people..

LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SO LAME

Anyways I finished Homare's ending 1 and 3 as well as his after story. Honestly, the main story was average, I was expecting a lot more and might even prefer Miyaji's main story. But Homare's after story was Unbeatable with a capital U. It's so unfair the game developers shower him with so much extra love XD will compile the CGs and do up a post sometime :)

I'm so sorry you guys have to put up with the same smiling Sora in almost every single post. At least I make it a point to take a screenshot whenever he smiles with a different background so there's variation 8D this will continue until I finish Sora's route which will not be soon because an event starts today and even without the event, I need to save up lots of in game money in order to finish his route. 

If you haven't realised, this sums up all my feelings towards him lololol

Fml the My Sweet Bodyguard event is using the same format as BMP. I guess........... I'll still be waking up at 8am everyday until the event ends. And after that it'll be time for V day event (NEVER ENDING GREE).... I'm going to be cultivating a habit of sleeping late and waking early TAT

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog by accident. I don't want the Princess card, so maybe you can have it? My email is wildspunx@gmail.com, so maybe you can email me then. Cheers

    ReplyDelete