Friday 10 May 2013

Exams are over

And I'm even busier than during exam period because all I had to do then was study :(

Now I still need to study for the financial and investment stuff omg the tests are next friday and next next thursday.. after that, 2 more to come. THE THINGS I DO FOR MONEY I still think it's a good deal because I get paid for learning and passing exams but as I stare at the textbooks and the foreign terms and million or two details they contain.... Its like a lvl 2000 biz mcq paper

I also need to work on my costumes!!!!!

How to decorate the tail ahhhhhh glitter all the way?
How am I going to walk in the fish tail costume without dirtying it too much ahhhhh
I need to make the fins too ahhhhh
Need to gain back the weight I lost during exam period ahhhhhh
Need to practice my make up for the two characters ahhhhhh
Hisoka ahhhhh what on earth made me think I was ready for such a character

Prepare for FYP (????) 

I'm going USS tmr, finally. The first and only time I went was during the Halloween event last year and the rides were closed?! So tomorrow marks my first time with the scary rides omg I hope I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment