Monday 13 May 2013

Narcissistic entry ok

I tested out my make up for Bubbles on saturday, sorry about my messy hair and clothes, was perspiring and running here and there to take photos where the light shines aka the kitchen.



               

Bought a pair of lower lashes from daiso some time ago in a design I've never tried before and I've never struggled so hard to get the lower lashes before. Finally gave up. I think i'll forgo the lower lashes for this character, looks ok without them too X___X Maybe I really need to trim the lower lashes before they can go on easily.. I trimmed the previous pair and didn't have any trouble with them

Need to rant about the eyelash glue I used. OMG they're a pain to remove. I'm really afraid of using them again. But they're really sticky!! What to do...

This time I tried to use eyeshadow colours other than black or grey or brown and I think the purple worked out quite well :)b also totally covered my lips with concealer (yuck) and applied lipgloss over it. Could have been done better with a nicer shape but yessss this is the effect I'm going for! I'm on the right track!

I need to try the make up for Hisoka...... 

But you know, my first male character won't be Hisoka because I accepted a last minute cosplay as....... dundundunnnn Subaru from Diabolik Lovers!!! Super excited about this one because I've really been wanting to cosplay as someone from DiaLovers (see my cosplans at the side) I'm quite worried for this cosplay because the other cosers are very very high level X_X  money is scarce and time is tight, it's due on 29th next month. BUT I'M SO HAPPY 

                       
More of the bubbles wig, fringe untrimmed!! But the curls are so beautiful I think my camera isn't doing it justice ^_^
                                                
I look really happy here? NO this wig is the hardest wig to put on among all the wigs that I have. It's meant for a very small head. I already have a small head but this one is meant for one that is even smaller -________- that aside, it's well trimmed though I still need to cut the sections that will be placed at the front. For Bisca, the photoshoot is this month so I better do it soon. Should have trimmed it just now but I had already taken it off before it occurred to me. 

Sorry about the cui no make up face here... Wearing wigs when you don't have a prepared face makes you look really bad. This one is still acceptable lah so I didn't bother blocking hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment