Friday 31 May 2013

Feeling =/

I passed the third test! Within half an hour (Y)

Finally this insurance thingy is off my mind for the time being, there's one last paper to take but it will come after I meet the person for a casual interview -__- will make it really clear again that I have no intention of selling insurance and am just in it to pass the exams and get the promised money.

Got home and started thinking through Subaru ie what I need to prepare and stuff.. I need to cut up clothes for this character, a black v-neck and a white long sleeve t shirt.

Hoping to not spend too much $ on these clothes which I have to cut up and destroy... I have a black v neck but there's a silver glittery reindeer at the side.. will probably have to colour it black to hide it.. 

As for a white long sleeve blouse... will need to hunt >< any of you have unwanted clothes which fit the description? Hehe let me know :Db

Well I'm not feeling too happy right now because I tried out the chest binding just now using bandages and a tube top and showed my mum how magical it was that my boobs could disappear. 

My mum scolded me and refused to let me do it. What am I supposed to do then. 

I initially tried it without the bandages but it was still visible so the bandages are a must.

Why the disapproval man.. It causes me no discomfort to bind and it's not permanent. I refuse to settle for anything less when I've tried it, did no harm to myself and the effect is magical. Wearing high heels is a much more uncomfortable business I assure you.

Whatever, I'll listen and give it a try without the binding. Things could work out since I'll be having 2 layers of clothes. But if it doesn't I'm using the bandages no matter what.

Sheesh man.. Wanted to take a photo of my manly chest (with clothes on duh -_-) and share it here for laughs but mum totally spoiled my mood. The things she said were not insulting but she was guilt tripping me, saying that it hurts her heart to see me doing this to myself blablabla. 

WTF what unthinkable deed did I do that your heart had to ache -_______________-

Really pissed off

No comments:

Post a Comment