Monday 20 May 2013

So much feels at 2am

Just realised that Ito Kanato and I go way back, since secondary 3, when I heard her 孤高之魂魄 from one of the CDs which came together with the pile of anime magazines I bought in China.

Was just re-watching the video of GOATBED performing Ai Catch during The Chiral Night -Dive into DMMd- 

One song led to another when I suddenly saw a 孤高之魂魄 video at the side and I was gaping at it for a few seconds. ALL MY FEELS PLEASE I was completely overwhelmed by the nostalgia. 

To me, it means more than just the memories of when I entered the world of anime/manga and took things seriously. It also represented a very happy period of my life-- my secondary school days (met the YYYYs and the bulk of my good friends), which was all the more precious since I didn't exactly feel happy during JC.

Hearing Midorin speak as the voices of various characters from the Nitro games gave me goosebumps. I- I really really love his voice so much. 

I may fangirl over many many seiyuu but really there is just these few I cannot resist no matter what. Midorikawa Hikaru is one of them. There's no turning back once I fell for his voice as Tomoe Yoh. 

Nakamura Yuuichi has been my unbeatable number 1 since the start. I cannot rank Midorikawa Hikaru, Hirakawa Daisuke and Fukuyama Jun but these 4 men with their voices have the ability to make me do very crazy things 8D

Okay pai seh for the rambling which no one understands haha. I probably won't post so much about seiyuu here so I figured I should just get it off my chest in this one post.

No comments:

Post a Comment