Tuesday 10 September 2013

Prop progress

Have I told you about my love hate relationship with all my weapons and props, especially this one 
Unbelievable number of coats of paint and it's still not smooth and shiny.. All the cartoons and bling are to make it look cute and un-threatening so I won't be arrested for making 'firearms' hahahaha. Please arh, it's 2 bits of pipe thingy, foam, glue and more foam-- can't shoot and if you use it like a stick to hit people it'll probably bend or break.

The right side was already ok by my standards but while spraying the other side, the paint kinda dripped over and caused it to stick to the newspaper. Now I need to spray it again urghhhhhhhh endless frustrations

Anyways :) this baby is longer than my arm and I spent really long on it (procrastination included) I really wanted it to be shiny and since I made the effort to make it shine, I hope it will pay off and the gun will llook beautiful and shiny during the photoshoot+ event 

I'm stressed over the weirdest things.. A few days ago I woke up at 3.10am and couldn't get back to sleep because the lab was out of maxi prep tubes and I really needed to get my plasmid preps out. I got out of bed to get some water and suddenly The Conjuring popped into my mind O_O was trying to recall in the movie what the timing which all the clocks stopped at was..  I also dreamt that I was so tired that I completely forgot about my lab meeting and only barely made it to school for my infection and immunity lecture. It was a terrible feeling OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment