Saturday 7 September 2013

-Rubs eyes-

Do you see what I see
THE BOTTOM DUO

Ok now that i've calmed down a little more things start to get messy in my head. I hope they will be making their appearance on stage after the big shot singers because I will have a better chance of getting a seat. I hope their merchandise will not be too expensive because I really want to shake hands and see them up close. I hope my hands won't be sweaty.

Imagine all the Kise cosers OMG my friend who recently did Mukami Kou from dialovers more blood has such awesome timing!!!!! I'm so jealous!! If she were to go for Kimura ryohei's handshake session in Kou's costume I'm sure he would say something more to her AHHHHHH jelly~ 

Also saw a Maoh sama duo during STGCC ahhh how nice T__T ok tbh i'm not that hyped for Ryouta hahaha but everything is lovely because the both of them are coming.

I hope the event schedule comes out soon. I will plant my butt in the stage room and scream my lungs out. In costume =/ ahhhhh cross dressing for AFA... Of all times why can't I cos a pretty girl when it really matters. Will meet them dressed as a rugged guy (very handsome ok) with a huge gun. GOod job me. 

Speaking of which I need to rush for the costume OTL photoshoot is a month away

No comments:

Post a Comment