Monday 2 September 2013

Sick :(

I have fallen sick again :( I swear staying in air conditioned places weakens my immunity like nobody's business. So does bathing in the morning. And I went to uhc after my 8am lecture which I totally slept through.. Free medicine and consultation omg what have I been doing for the past 3 years visiting other clinics...

Took a break from lab, skipped my second lecture and went back home to sleep. I'm sneezing so much it's scaring me lol so tiring. Tomorrow I will start my midi prep and all.. Quite a slack week I predict but with my flu it's not going to be easy...

I need a break from activities during weekends.. Especially ones that I am not so interested in hehe because I got asked to join a dialovers shoot next next sun and welllll I'm very very interested. Not confirmed yet because I need to ask for permission from my group leader :X Cosplay politics how interesting :)

Went for stgcc which was the breaking point for my body after the csi anniversary dinner on Saturday night at sentosa. Photos for both events on fb!

No comments:

Post a Comment