Saturday 19 April 2014

Fulfilling week

I feel so lazy nowadays XD it's a good feeling 

This week was fun! Went back lab on Monday to clean up some stuff and filmed the group project video. Had dinner with the NUS cosers at pgp where two of the guys personally cooked for all 10 of us!! It was amazing despite the long wait for food haha I tried my best to help with the cutting and washing of vegetables... Washing in general hahaha check out my yandere look
Which a friend who is in the know snapped a photo of and immediately sent to him -__-!!!! 

Met up with some of the ninjas on Tuesday. We went into wild honey, sat down, looked at the menu and decided to eat else where LOL went to ippudo which was one floor up. The ramen is good!! I should have taken out the ball of shredded ginger though x_x I thought it was spring onion or the like. So the only bad part was the taste of ginger in almost every bite. Had expensive cake and pancakes after that and we randomly decided to go teo heng!!!! Oh man I've fantasised about going singing since last year and so I jumped at the chance despite my crying wallet. 

Thursday was my final lecture and group presentation in nus. It ended on a good note with the lecturer complimenting our creative take on the topic (Y)

I just got half a confirmation for a paid shoot as part of some video thingy :D if it goes through, this will be the first time I get paid for doing a cosplay wheee~ :D I'll know what character they want on monday, hope it's not the Bubble card aka the mermaid cos I can barely walk in the tail. I was too enthusiastic and sent photos of all the coses I had at hand for them to choose, which includes the mermaid because honestly it's ready to be worn with no props or much preparation needed. I have a feeling they'll choose Kyubei, Cater, or the Bubble card, maybe Bisca because of her bright green hair. The rest have black hair and are male coses.... Lower chances unless the client is already a fan of the series and knows the character.

*edit: they chose kyubei XD glad to cos her again!

I'm helping out with a shoot at utown tomorrow and going to celebrate a friend's birthday in the evening at clarke quay!

So exciting right!! haha I'm still studying for exams okay don't worry

No comments:

Post a Comment