Tuesday 1 April 2014

I take my words back

I can't believe it happened so quickly.. I've known him since December of 2012, from the Fairy Tail shoot. He's very kind, funny and well liked by our group of cos friends, always taking up old man characters or characters with ridiculous costumes/ covered faces.

After knowing that I have a LINE account, he asked to add me. That was about a month ago and we exchanged stickers occasionally which then became convos mixed with stickers. The diabolik lovers shoot which he helped out at came and went and I think that was when I started feeling a little differently towards him. I still remember him sending me photos of Kanato's Teddy during dinner after the shoot while we were seated at different tables. It was nothing really, because I didn't think he was looking for a relationship and I had my other r/s stuff to worry over. 

So two weeks or so of line chatting continued. This morning after I told him I was starting lab work and that we'll talk later, he said "let's date" and followed it up with a few lovey stickers. I was like /////// but didn't reply and tried to wash my IP beads as best as I could. Then he said it was his friend who typed the things (are we in primary school where people hijack keyboards lol)

I made a joke like wahhh his friend wants to date me but he so honestly clarified that his friend wanted me and him to go out. I asked what he thought of the idea and he just said that he was shy XD I replied that I was shy too. And he went "Shall we try then?" I confirmed and double confirmed that it was him I was talking to (not the friend) and that it was not an april fools joke. Then he asked if I was free on saturday. Now, friends, I'm in the midst of rushing my thesis which is due next thursday. But I still said I was free LOL because of what had happened, I couldn't finish my breakfast and barely ate anything solid for lunch, it was my nerves I guess.

After that was just us talking more sweet nonsense, in between my experiments and thesis writing, and making plans to cook together. I very frankly told him that all I've put in a pot/pan to cook was instant noodles and eggs and that the heavy pan was not encouraging at all hahaha I think we'll be making sushi!

I know it's really sudden and ????? hahaha I feel bewildered myself, like has this really happened? Will I wake up suddenly only to realise that it's a dream? Maybe it'll sink in better after meeting him this week.

He has a child like quality which I find endearing and doesn't act cool at all, very sincere. I admit, he's not close to the charming, charismatic and mature kind of guy I've always had in mind but I feel happy that things have progressed this way and even if things end up less than ideal, even if I end up deleting this post in the future, I'm really on cloud nine now (minus the looming thesis deadline)

No comments:

Post a Comment