Sunday 13 April 2014

Plenty of sun this weekend

Thesis has been submitted!! 

I went out every single day to meet friends and do stuff, even on the day of submission itself... What happened to my nua life???? Honestly I don't think I can revert fully to the slack life I had before FYP started. Then again, my freedom has just started so we'll see. I really miss staying at home and doing nothing though. My wallet is also crying T_____T

Thursday after submitting I just nuaed outside lab and spoke with the phd student while waiting for the rain to stop. Then I met yuhsuan for dinner at bugis, we had ramen which was really delicious!! Yuhsuan is so strong HAHA fighting!! Also collected my Azusa costume which fits me so well but the wig is terrible =_=

Friday, after group project meeting in the morning I met Kai to go cosplay shopping aka trip to daiso for cheapo stuff. I had a hair cut and I requested the hairdresser to cut off all the brown sections of my hair (from the previous dye). The final length is shorter than I expected but still longer than my previous drastic cut. I managed to find all the things I needed at daiso. I love daiso.

Saturday I vacuumed the house and went to help out at a gintama shoot at chinese garden. It was so much fun seeing them derp around. LOL they're really a crazy bunch of people who might be more weird than the YYYYYs. We are like.. normal compared to that group. I also realised an issue which might be a potential problem. Fortunately he knows that it was not quite right though I'm not sure if he understands the severity of it, or maybe i'm over thinking things. We'll need to work things out slowly I guess. 

Today aka sunday I had my brothers conflict shoot, at botanical garden and omg it was so freaking humid. I was cosing Azusa Asahina, wore long sleeves and a blazer with black pants, not forgetting the bound chest and a wig. So much for deciding not to cosplay until after graduation, I've done 3 shoots since the start of the year -__- anyways this is my first spectacles character and I'm actually happy with my eye make up. 

A sneak peek. I'm so jealous that I'll never be as good looking as some of my friends, or as cute as them. -sad face- Like.. not here not there, not cute nor shuai. Pretty also not extremely pretty even with make up on. And I got told twice that I'm small sized today and I felt so helpless because I don't look manly enough. It wasn't a very nice feeling because I'm not exactly short and petite.. And I consider myself to be of a good build to cosplay guy characters. I just felt so helpless :(

Sometimes I don't realise how skinny I am until I see photos of myself looking like a stupid stick. And the only fat thing is my face -_- LOL ok i'm sorry for being angsty. It was overall a good shoot and I was just mainly unhappy with my wig which was modified from my takao wig so it's not the best for Azusa. Darn the taobao wig which was cut too short by the seller.. I'm going to get another one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment