Sunday 11 May 2014

Whatssup guys!

I think in falling sick with a cold.. It's always around the same period every month -_- I'm too weak....especially since I've just been running errands and watching anime (late into the night)

Had another paid shoot on Monday and can't remember what I did the rest of the week.. Went cloth shopping on Thursday and sewed a bit for cosplay on Friday using my friend's sewing machine.. Brings back memories from nygh hahaha the tissue box holder which took forever to sew and turned out lopsided LOL anyways this is what I have
Teehee half a pleated skirt! Poked myself a few times while dealing with the sewing pins but overall it was ok.

I haven't met him at all this week, since forever actually x__x he got called up for tuition work on the day we were going to meet... And now I'm falling sick.... Urgh okay I will sleep now and hopefully not fall sick at all.

Yyyyys meet up soon pls we haven't met for so long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment