Sunday 4 May 2014

School life is ending soon

I mostly stayed at home like a good girl and studied this week.

Human nutrition module was alright, I finished the paper early but decided to stay on.. until I put my head down and fell asleep for a good 10 minutes OTL just glad I didn't pass out for 30 minutes (my usual nap time when sleeping on a desk) I felt really bad for being rude, so I left about 20 minutes before the end of the paper. First time falling asleep during a paper I can't believe it.

Oncogenes was alright too! I'm really happy to have chosen this module. 8 different pathways and student presentations for each pathway. 4 of the pathways were covered before recess week and tested. The remaining 4 were tested during the examination week. That means I only had 4 sets of notes to study wahahaha even if there were 8, the content is really quite little compared to the other life sciences modules I've taken all these years! The pathways are made quite simple too, nothing complex about them ^___^ I love this module. No matter what my final grade is, oncogenes didn't give me much stress during the already stressful last semester and I'm glad I took it.

Drug and society finals coming up next.. I really love this module as well, it's a pity I only attended some of the lectures in the first half of the sem, skipped the rest because I was too busy and the lectures were webcasted. I finished the remaining webcasts over the week and every single lecture was so interesting. I'm full of nothing but praises for this module hahaha I know I won't do very well though, cos scored below average for the first CA and my assignment is as good as gone because I forgot to submit my assignment on IVLE and only uploaded my video through the software. Only realised it when the lecturer emailed me last wednesday asking me to confirm that I failed to submit the assignment. She said over the email that I will be penalised for the very late submission T______T entirely my fault I know, for not being careful. 

I remember clearly what happened..... In the midst of rushing thesis and experiments, I took out a few hours to record the stuff for the presentation and did quite a few takes. I uploaded the file onto IVLE but was not happy with it and did another take. Submitted the new take through the software and deleted the file from ivle. BUT I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE NEW FILE. Haiz entirely my fault. I can't blame anyone. The lecturer also reminded to submit via IVLE during lecture but I hadn't watched the webcasts then so no way I could have known. Also conveniently missed the reminder announcement on IVLE. Can I blame FYP for this ahaha nope. I was just careless and forgetful oh well

Here's my cheat sheet for the module! Need to highlight stuffs and draw out the boxes. Second page in the making wahaha

I shared this on fb but forgot to mention here, HUNTER X HUNTER MANGA IS RESUMING HEY HEY HEY HEY~~~~~ In june!!!!! We'll see more of Netero's son!!!!!! We survived another hiatus!!!!! GUYS!!!

The anime's awesome and I'm so happy! Speaking of the anime.... oh man I get so emotional every week, I lose my appetite, I need to clutch at something while watching, I dread watching it but I need to watch it... It's crazy. Knowing what happens just makes it worse. I couldn't bear to see some scenes animated and it was so dreadful seeing some parts happen again, animated and voiced.

Just glad that he's always willing to listen to my rants and bear with my super emotional reactions week after week. I'll be like "I feel nauseous" - insert dramatic crying /huddled against wall stickers- "I don't want to watch next week's episode" X100 and he'll just 'cry' along and tell me to watch on.

As the days pass, I realise that I know so little about him, and it makes me anxious, because while I'm happy and I can feel that he's happy, everything still seems very floaty and unreal. I'll step up my game after exams oh wait that sounds incorrect We'll sort it out after exams ehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment