Thursday 21 June 2007

20 songs of my life

I got this from karene. If her songs don't make sense, mine won't cos they're mostly in jap =l and i don't know the meaning of some of the titles.. Nvm, shall google them 1st.

Instructions
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

1. How are you feeling today?
Noble Roar
Fantastic! RAWR!!! That means my mood is.. hyper? IMA POWERFUL XD I'm not exactly feeling hyper, almost dozed off during the leadership talks this morning and slept for the entire afternoon. But i have lots of stuff to do! This song is the opening song of Innocent Venus.

Bound feathers melte into the sky,
with newly flown wings.
Like a bitter, spoiled fruit that fasinates mens' souls.
With white, polished fingersthe shadow that manipulates smells of blood.
The whisper of death calls to the suppressed, fading beat.
Bound feathers melted into the sky,what flies are silver wings.
Claw into the deep wind,
and become the power to cut through.


2. Will you get far in life?
Storm
T__T stormy? 2nd ending song for my otome zwei.

The mournful, mingling voices of the birds that take to the sky
Echo across the grasslands
For the sake of returning to that peaceful earth
I will pass through that final wind

Not too bad, I'll get through the final wind, whatever it is.


3. How do your friends see you?
Home sweet home (reborn)
Yes, i like to stay at home cos i dislike the sun, will make me chao da. XD This song is from bleach, by home made kazoku.

4. Will you get married?
The light before we land
I love the lyrics of this song, but it's hard to link to the question. Pretty hopeful lyrics.

Before we let euphoria
Convince us we are free
Remind us how we used to feel
Before when life was real

My interpretation: Life after marriage is like a dream. =D Check out the lyrics at animelyrics.com, under gunslinger girl. This song is the best anime opening ever.

5.What is your best friend's theme song?

Out of orbit
Eh.. A fast song. My best friend is an alien

6. What is the story of your life?
フレーム (Flame or frame)
My life is a fire, framed up. This song is sung by surface. Love the singer's voice

7. What was your primary school like?
Dopo Il Sogno - yume no ato ni (after the dream)
1st ending for gunslinger girl. Lyrics in italian. Fantastic, can't find anything haha. But from the name, my primary school was a dream too.

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Boukoku Kakusei Catharsis
Living is a glass of poison; the sadness of loving
We drink up; someone will grant us the skill
The quiet eagle sleeps and speaks beneath the moon
Just swooping down upon a wheezing voice
My life is a displayed toast filled up
The game of transient death is without end
The talons of the eagle of aloofness eat into the fortress
Just flapping its wings, it soars

I don't quite understand, but since living is a glass of poison, i'll wait for someone to come along and drink from my cup, and die from it. Hehe


9. What's the best thing about your friends?
Destiny
Gin-iro no Olynssiss 1st opening. A rather upbeat song. Can't find anything T____T

10. What song describes you?
Itoshii Hito E
Ending song for Seirei no Moribito. Can't find lyrics, pls help me T__T. But the chorus go 'arigato' so I thank people alot? Ahh.. Thankyou thankyou

11. Describe your grandparents.
Kiss ~Kaerimichi no love song
SWEET! They were lovey dovey? Haha this song describes a first kiss lasting forever. Part of the lyrics:
Ahh
With a face, you ask me"Hey, when I become old, will you still kiss me?"
But when that happens, I'll be the same way
I'l never let go of your hand

Hey, but i don't see my grandpa kissing my grandma..

12. How is your life going?
Kono Machi de wa Dare mo ga Mina Jibun Igai no Nanika ni Naritagaru
Stupid law of ueki. What's with the freaking long title for the 3rd ending? Urgh. Cant find much on this song. But judging from the title, my life is going on and on, never ending untill youre out of breath. This song has a cheerful tune.

13. How does the world see you?
All the way
XDXD LOL the world sees me all the way, all the way through till the day i drop dead. This is the opening for Kino No Tabii, a song i recently got. By Shimokawa Mikuni from 'The beautiful world' album.

14. Will you have a happy life?
Futari ga wasurenai (We Won’t Forget)
This song has a sad tune. T_T Ending song of Gunparade Orchestra.

What is this, I wonder? It’s nostalgic, isn’t it?
We used to gaze at this scenery without a single word
But we can never return to them now…
Even if my heart should change upon our fate,
The little memories of that day
Will definitely shine in my heart

15. What does your friend really think of you?
Portrait of tenderness
Fantastic, this song has no lyrics, only chobits calling 'hi-de-ki, hideki itterasshai.. Hideki, HIDEKI, HIDEKI! Okaerinasai~' at the start, then it's all piano and violin. From Chobits. So my friends think that I should dress up as a sexy and innocent robot and fuss over my master. MOE~~ XD

16. Do people secretly lust after you?
Groovin' magic
Yea.. with the help of some magic i can look more attractive and have ppl lusting over me. Opening song of Gunblaster 2 i think.

17. How can you make yourself happy?
Tsuki akari (moon light)
If you look at the sun without covering your eyes, you become blind. If you look at the moon without covering your eyes, you become a poet. XD Ending song of darker than black.


18.What should you do with your life?
Shoujo Meiro de tsukamaete
A girl's dream. So i should dream and yearn and find my true love out there. Eh, not exactly interested, i have better plans. Opening for Strawberry panic.

I embrace this more than dreams of yearning
More than yearning itself
I’m no longer just a maiden, I’m calling out my love
It’s not only, it’s not only me
Everyone feels this shyness, it won’t stop
Why do I desperately want to meet you?

19. Will you ever have children?
Te wo tsunaide (Holding your hand) Ending song for Jyu oh sei
I'm pretty sure it means yes. My children will hold my hand yay XD

Looking into my eyes,

you will touch on my heart
Let’s make a promises,
to get togetherwhenever we feel lonely
Can you hear my song
I sing for you every night?
If you mean it when you say that I’m alone
then come on and show me

Erm, i can
sing them to sleep! ^^

20. What song will you play at your funeral?
Comet cloud
I don't mind, it's a happy and sweet song ^^ I will become a star and shine brightly just for you! 1st opening for yakitake japan.

On the other side of a comet you see

a single star
whether it’s sparkling brithly or faintly
its light shines just for you
On the other side of the clouds in your heart
the signs can’t be seen
Go on, open your hands
What do you believe in now?

Summary: My life is pretty dreamy and sad.

Gosh, it was so hard getting the titles and lyrics. But i'm glad i finally completed all 20 questions. I'll leave the ppl i want to tag for another day X__X I'm so tired now! Sheesh Karene! You should know better than to tag me. Especially when i don't know jap. If i die of exhaustion tomorrow, you better play comet cloud during my funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment