Wednesday 20 June 2007

Highlight of my Malaysia trip-- cousins and animax

Wahaha, i enjoyed myself thoroughly during these 2 days. Did not buy much stuff but watched lots of anime. ANIMAX IS SO COOL! The 1st show i watched was a jap music programme where singers are invited to share about their songs and sing. Very sadly, i could only recognise Aqua timez and Tegomass. Tegomass sang 'Kiss kaerimichi no love song' which is the ending song for lovely complex. Man, the lyrics are so sweet! And they sang really well. ^^

Pei, my darling cousin has pretty good taste(inherited from me) and purchased a few more anime dvds in my absence. Let me list out what she has: 12 kingdoms, Jigoku shoujo, Jing the king of bandits, Ray, God save my king, Ouran high school host club and Chrono crusade. I grabbed Ouran and God save my king when i reached her house and started watching the next day. As usual, i couldn't help but feel sad during the last 2 episodes. But ouran has a happy ending XD. God save my king has lots of bishies and not much romance. But there is this very obvious shounen ai factor which i look upon with distaste. Other than that, this series should be watchable, though it has a lengthy 78 episodes.

While pei and yang were at school the next day, i spent the whole morning in front of the tv watching anime. Went to get my haircut and school shoes in afternoon. Yes, a hair cut. What should i say.. My new hair cut doesn't look half bad but if i were to take a picture, i'll still look twice as ugly. As i told Karene, some people can only look ugly and uglier in photos. -__- I've not tried tying my hair cos it's even shorter than last time. How how how?? Lol

My new school shoes! Yay. As Karene requested, i shall show everyone how my previous shoe looked like. Picture taken from karene's photobucket. In a pretty bad state huh?
Mum refused to let me buy any anime =( so i did not look around. Mission 2 not failed as mission was not carried out. Oh well
The next day i went back to penang and watched animax the whole day. Starting with Magikano, Ghost in the shell: stand alone complex, Dragon ball, Gun X sword, Galaxy angel, Yu yu hakusho. After yyh, i gave up and fell asleep. Blame it on galaxy angel, it was silly and boring. And after awhile, the advertisements become boring too. Animax will be showing Tsubasa chornicles season 2, Blood+, Fate stay night, Rec and a few other not my cup of tea anime.
Although i was not allowed to go anime hunting, i did not come home empty handed. My beloved cousin......... dung, i don't know how to spell his name. All my life i've been calling him Ah Tat kor kor LOL ._. Forgive me! T ^T Oh yes, he dug out yu yu hakusho manga for me. It's in a cd, so i have to read it on the comp. Still very cool XD Yyh has the same author as HxH and i've been looking for the manga online for quite some time so i'm happy!

Ok, back to history now.

No comments:

Post a Comment