Saturday 16 June 2007

Urgh, mum's nagging. Nvm i shall type as she talks. Feeling so tired now, woke up a 8+ and went for piano. Will be performing in a concert next year May. Scary~ Haha a solo and duet. Didn't go to the library cos i'm still on my 3rd book from last week. URGH i wish my mum can stop nagging. She's just ignoring whether i'm listening or not (i'm not listening) and rambling on and on. It's irritating!

Stepped on a thumbtack on the way home but thankfully it didnt reach my foot. I'm so grateful to my sandals XD *kowtows* Fathers' day celebration at my grandma house later. The same as usual i guess, only with more food to eat. Then at night i will have to rush to pack the luggage for tmr's flight. Let's see, tmr at this time i should be having lunch at my uncle's house in penang. Either that or i'll be waiting for something to happen at my aunt's house. OH YES, there will be animax. Yay! The godly channel, where even advertisements are about anime. Wonder what's showing on animax now. Last time i watched, animax was promoting Black Jack and Solty Rei.

I think i shall take a nap now *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment