Friday 28 March 2008

Battle stations is a game lah, ppl

If anyone is interested in playing or just checking the game out, tell me! I'll be more than willing to send you the invite. It seems that female traders have something against my name T_T i got attacked by another female trader. She rammed me thrice and i only got to ram her and fire my cannon once before i died.
Battle stations = mrt stations!? AHAHAHA nice one, evelyn XD Come and play the game and join my clan, the Anglo-Chinese School Internal Alliance Network! Even if you have nothing to do with acs it's alright.

Chem and math quiz today and i thought both were ok! But this means that something will go wrong and i'll end up failing something. Chemistry songs calm me down.. listening to 'your name never gone' now. I'm feeling terribly strange. Scared, worried, unsure, anxious, a little crazy, disgusted yet happy. Eh, disgusted cos my poor stomach hasn't been good since this morning. Blame it on the stupid strawberry milk! Dad bought the wrong flavour so i'm stuck with strawberry milk for the next few weeks untill i finish the whole tin of disgusting pink powder! X__X Every morning i'll say the same thing to sherin without fail ' I feel like puking X__X ' or ' Stupid strawberry milk! RAHR' lol

I'm still terrifed!! So much that i might even puke later! O_O please don't let that happen. Hope everything turns out fine =D

No comments:

Post a Comment