Saturday 29 March 2008

Gintama episode 45

HAHA sherin! Thanks for telling me to watch the strawberry milk episode. I'll gladly give all my strawberry milk to Gin-san anyday.

Came back from acjc fun-o-rama. Met janice, evelyn, yufei and her bf, qiao wei, chirstine, zoe and peiyan! Whee~ Janice also met someone which made her very happy lol. Didnt spend any money cos janice treated me to chocolate marshmellows and bananas. It's not nice to be hungry and broke at the same time.. Oh yes, also saw yifan, kaiting and rebekah during the funfair but they left early so i rushed out in the rain to the acsi bus stop to meet them XD ex-band mates but i still feel so close to them.. sigh must try my best to find fun in nj life.

Lately i've been taking too much from my piggy bank, so it's time i put some $$ back in. I left $80 for anime and manga untouched but i doubt that will still be the case if this carries on. But what have i been spending $$ on? other than the usual recess and lunch food... School notes and concerts i guess X__X I'm fine with concerts but school notes are terribly expensive. Come on, just give us a textbook and only print notes once in a while. This will save me lots of trouble and heartache of having to part with my money in exchange for paper. (containing stuff that i don't particularly enjoy reading too!)

Bringing trigo tutorial to amah house to do later. Too bad i won't be able to attend centrestage.. =( bao if you see this, good luck! haha there's gp, bio tutorial and project work research to be done and i'm confident of completing them by tmr.

I was really happy yesterday but feeling kinda empty now. Will there be a next time? Haha regardless of what happens i'll just indulge myself in whatever limited memories i have =D

No comments:

Post a Comment