Monday 10 March 2008

White page

I've finally found what i've been looking for--- This kindaichi ending song which i heard on tv around 4 years ago. White page by Platinum Pepper Family, the 4th ending song from Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo. *Blissful smile* It was not easy finding the song, had many false starts and i actually mixed up kenichi and kindaichi at one point in time so i was listening to songs from another anime all together -__-

What sparked this off was actually the imeem playlist on yufei's blog ahaha 'I Wish You Love' got me in a dreamy mood and i wanted to put up some songs here too. So enjoy the song =D it isn't very loud so you guys don't have to turn the volume down.

Yesterday while using the comp to read bio notes, this 5cm cockroach(not counting it's feelers) suddenly flew by and landed on my modem. Wanted to ignore it but those annoying feelers kept moving and distracted me from my bio stuff, so i ended up staring at the cockroach. -__- Called mum who was watching tv to chase the cockroach away cos i didn't want to touch it. Well, i'm not saying that my mum wants to touch the cockroach but... erm... it's her responsibility! =D anyway she ended up killing it =( and while scrambling to get my bio stuff out of the way i stepped on something on the floor. Turned out to be a poor dead beetle. My house is turning into some.... insect habitat?

I realised that i'm looking like an abused maid X__X with blue blacks on my arm and legs. The one on the arm is especially obvious lah. Nj is a very dangerous place. Fell down 3 times at the LTs (on different days duh) the scab is still on my leg and sherin was witness for 2 of the falls i think haha. In band, i stepped on a not-in-use-ligature and that horrible thing managed to cut my toe even though i was wearing socks. The night of band concert, i had to carry the super heavy wooden music stands back to the band room and with every step i took, the stands knocked against my legs. 伤痕累累 is the best phrase to describe my condition now.

Acknowledgements: I koped 伤痕累累 from sherin =)

No comments:

Post a Comment